Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
ADULT ORIENTED ELECTRO
- Towa Tei - AOR
- Gramatik - Make You Better (Original Mix)
- Madonna - What It Feels Like for A Girl (DJ .Kota Edit)
- DJ .Kota - Breathe in the Air (Anti Nuclear Song)
- Simon & Garfunkel - April Come She Will (DJ .Kota Remix)
- Shinichi Osawa - Paris
- Caribou - Jamelia (DJ Koze’s Alarmclock Remix)
- HASYMO - Rescue (AOKI takamasa Remix)
- Plej - Blue (Akufen’s Different Shade of Blue Mix)
- The Young Lovers - You Make Me Dizzy
- Homework - The Street (Original Mix)
- Chilly Gonzales - I Am Europe (Dirty Doering Remix)
- Ryuichi Sakamoto - Self Portrait
- Akufen - In Dog We Trust
- Akufen - Heaven Can Wait
- ATOM ™ - Stay (Remix)
- DJ .Kota - Elegant Simplicity (Pad Cut-Up)
- Mickey Moonlight - Changalaxy (DJ .Kota Edit)
- Doopees - Through My Window (DJ .Kota Remix)
- Caribou - Leave House (Motor City Drum Ensemble Remix)
- Max Sedgley - Devil Inside (Kraak & Smaak Mix)
- Bobby & Klien - I Want Sax
- DJ sneak - All Over My Face 08
- HIPP-E - Le Freak (Original Mix)
- Towa Tei - The Burning Plain
- Mr. Oizo - Ska
- Light Year - Sex Education
- FPM - Sex
- 2kai Booth - TR-808 Sub Beats
- Michael Jackson - Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough
- Lindstrøm & Christabelle - Baby Can’t Stop
- Jimmy Edgar - New TouchA
- Cybotron - Clear
- Chic - Good Times
- Lindstrøm & Prins Thomas - Mighty Girl
- Chilly Gonzales - Knight Moves (Lone Remix)
- Chilly Gonzales - Knight Moves
- Tatsuro Yamashita - La Vi En Rose
- NO NUKES MUCH LOVE AND MERCY.
- 2kai Productions Catalogue, 2012.
- All Done by Kota Suzuki - DJ .Kota
- Performance by ableton Live / KORG microKEY / Korg Zero4 and Pioneer CDJ-400
- Mastering and Final Edit by Logic Pro 9
(DL available at the mixcloud page / mixcrate only)
Originally Released in 2010 as “We’re Angry” - The People.
Re-Mixing Down and Remastering by V using Logic Pro 9 and Pro-Tools 10
Creative Productions by V
Distributions by Kota Suzuki and 2kai Productions
Kota Suzuki would like to thank all the people member and V to let 2kai Productions reissues this songs.
All the things are prepared by V at this time, and I am very satisfied with this newly engineered sound.
Original Productions by ableton Live 8
Produced by Kota Suzuki (DJ .Kota / Melting Pot Duo)
Composed by Kota Suzuki and Yasuaki Kobayashi (DJ snake)
Arranged by the People
Original Arrangement and Productions by Yasuaki Kobayashi
Conductor; Kota Suzuki and bD
Recorded at 2kai Booth, bD Lounge, and other production spots.
Recorded by bD, Kota Suzuki
Mixed by Kota Suzuki
Mastered by the People
- K (Electric Bass, Drums Edit, Electric Piano, Synths, and CDJ)
- b (Electric Guitars, Noises, and Sound Programming)
- M (Organ, Noises, and Samples)
- V (Acoustic Drums, Sound Programming, and Electronics)
Licensed by 2kai Productions
We really wanna create music that make people forget bad things, chaotic world and pains. chega de saudade. Love, Peace, and Mercy. - 2kai Productions
It was (a bit) surprised when V suddenly sent me a link to download this newly prepared / engineered soundfile of our song in 2010; “We’re Angry” - The People. Since I start using Apple Logic Pro 9, he’s been a sort of technical teacher who appears only through skype. He intended this to teach me how to mix and master the multi-channel data using Logic Studio applications… (so he doesn’t intend this to release widely.) As I hear this soundfile, I was very surprised at the sound quality, some parts I couldn’t get satisfied with the original 2010 master are fully repaired so nicely. That’s why I immediately mailed him about reissue releases. At this reissue project, all things are done by him. I would like to take this opportunity to thank him and all the people bandmembers. - Kota Suzuki
Chilly Gonzales the musical genius shares his mix done for Annie Mac at BBC Radio 1
Sommige van jullie kunnen hem live gezien hebben in Amsterdam of misschien op Bungalup, het piano-genie Chilly Gonzales. Voor de radioshow van Annie Mac op BBC Radio 1 maakte hij een minimix. Geen cdj’s of vinyl maar alleen een piano, later dit jaar komt zijn album “Solo Piano II” uit. Voor nu veel luisterplezier.
Some of you may have seen him live in Amsterdam or perhaps Bungalup, the piano genius Chilly Gonzales. For Annie Mac’s radio show on BBC Radio 1, he made a minimix. No cdj’s or vinyl but only a piano, later this year, his album “Solo Piano II” from. For now enjoy listening.
** DOWNLOAD / STREAM
-ORIGINAL TRACK 2011 REMASTER by Kota Suzuki + Atsushi Degawa
-ATSUSHI DEGAWA REMIX
-PIANO COVER (BONUS)
** YOUTUBE PROMOTIONAL MOVIE
In Japan, we write ‘adolescence’ in Kanji as “青春 Blue Spring” … What’s “blue spring”??? I can never imagine blue landscape in April. (Red or Orange may be better, isn’t it?)
Many people looks back their past.
just like these. Of course, I admit that I sometimes look back my o’l days. But that never give me bright future. They just gimme some hints n’ tips, and tiny little pleasures for a couple of minutes. We should have a ‘bifurcation’ at this time. Let’s think about future, instead of past. Then, we may start thinking more carefully about present.
When I was working on “HAPPINESS” album, it was the time me and many Japanese people were depressed by the huge earthquake and nuclear power plant problems. Then I thought I need to make a “bifurcation” to me. Throw my past, and think more about future. How can I get brighter future? I was looking for an answer during the production period. One answer I reached was, to build a strong local community and rehabilitation of in-person communications. Never rely on computer and media, or some virtual things. I never say
Social media and internet should be as alternate choices. Not for primary choice.
The main topic of my “HAPPINESS” album was to make a “bifurcation” … for the bright future. We need to start moving, even if you’re alone. You can find your mate, understanding, good partners can’t you? You should express your opinions n’ thoughts at conversation or twitter. (tumblr of course!) I’ve been discussing this topic at my Japanese website for years, and recently finally published “HAPPINESS” mix, and this website. I need some more mates and partners, because I know I can’t do it alone.
By “HAPPINESS” I tried to find my understanding, mates. I wanted to express and clarify my thoughts. My song “Breathe in the Air” was about my thoughts on nuclear problems. “Situation” is about darker and serious atmosphere I experienced in Tokyo. And “Bifurcation” gives you a chance to have it. Of course, music is just music, I mean, the album is just a compilation of good music. But if you have a chance, please listen to it carefully, and read my liner-note included to download pack. I don’t want you all to agree on my thoughts. Never stop thinking of future and happiness more. Do not think about your past too much. As Fleetwood Mac once sung…
+++++MELTING POT “HAPPINESS”+++++
It’s available at mixcloud or mixcrate. Click the url or widget getting to the website. Songlist is also available at both websites.
Page 1 of 2