Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
ADULT ORIENTED ELECTRO
- Towa Tei - AOR
- Gramatik - Make You Better (Original Mix)
- Madonna - What It Feels Like for A Girl (DJ .Kota Edit)
- DJ .Kota - Breathe in the Air (Anti Nuclear Song)
- Simon & Garfunkel - April Come She Will (DJ .Kota Remix)
- Shinichi Osawa - Paris
- Caribou - Jamelia (DJ Koze’s Alarmclock Remix)
- HASYMO - Rescue (AOKI takamasa Remix)
- Plej - Blue (Akufen’s Different Shade of Blue Mix)
- The Young Lovers - You Make Me Dizzy
- Homework - The Street (Original Mix)
- Chilly Gonzales - I Am Europe (Dirty Doering Remix)
- Ryuichi Sakamoto - Self Portrait
- Akufen - In Dog We Trust
- Akufen - Heaven Can Wait
- ATOM ™ - Stay (Remix)
- DJ .Kota - Elegant Simplicity (Pad Cut-Up)
- Mickey Moonlight - Changalaxy (DJ .Kota Edit)
- Doopees - Through My Window (DJ .Kota Remix)
- Caribou - Leave House (Motor City Drum Ensemble Remix)
- Max Sedgley - Devil Inside (Kraak & Smaak Mix)
- Bobby & Klien - I Want Sax
- DJ sneak - All Over My Face 08
- HIPP-E - Le Freak (Original Mix)
- Towa Tei - The Burning Plain
- Mr. Oizo - Ska
- Light Year - Sex Education
- FPM - Sex
- 2kai Booth - TR-808 Sub Beats
- Michael Jackson - Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough
- Lindstrøm & Christabelle - Baby Can’t Stop
- Jimmy Edgar - New TouchA
- Cybotron - Clear
- Chic - Good Times
- Lindstrøm & Prins Thomas - Mighty Girl
- Chilly Gonzales - Knight Moves (Lone Remix)
- Chilly Gonzales - Knight Moves
- Tatsuro Yamashita - La Vi En Rose
- NO NUKES MUCH LOVE AND MERCY.
- 2kai Productions Catalogue, 2012.
- All Done by Kota Suzuki - DJ .Kota
- Performance by ableton Live / KORG microKEY / Korg Zero4 and Pioneer CDJ-400
- Mastering and Final Edit by Logic Pro 9
(DL available at the mixcloud page / mixcrate only)
Chilly Gonzales the musical genius shares his mix done for Annie Mac at BBC Radio 1
Sommige van jullie kunnen hem live gezien hebben in Amsterdam of misschien op Bungalup, het piano-genie Chilly Gonzales. Voor de radioshow van Annie Mac op BBC Radio 1 maakte hij een minimix. Geen cdj’s of vinyl maar alleen een piano, later dit jaar komt zijn album “Solo Piano II” uit. Voor nu veel luisterplezier.
Some of you may have seen him live in Amsterdam or perhaps Bungalup, the piano genius Chilly Gonzales. For Annie Mac’s radio show on BBC Radio 1, he made a minimix. No cdj’s or vinyl but only a piano, later this year, his album “Solo Piano II” from. For now enjoy listening.
First of all, I finally made a video with a cut-up track from “Happiness” mix-cd I recorded last year. The reason why I release and introduce this film is to give you an opportunity, thinking of ‘what makes you happy’ and ‘how can we be happy’ … Hope you enjoy the 34 sec film at first, please.
and… second topic. On Saturday morning (JST), I went out to Hiroo JICA hall for the test screening of a movie titled “HAPPY” and a brief talk session of Shinichi Tsuji. That was really impressive to me, actually.
I’ve mentioned “GNH” and “HAPPINESS” several times at my blogs, original music and conceptual mix-cd releases. Those are inspired from some experiences of mine; Kenji Ozawa concert and his novels, Helena Norberg Hodge “the Economics of Happiness” , LOHAS / cultural creatives topics etc… I wish my musical pieces have led you to an opportunity to think; how can we be happy? / are we happy? / how can maintain our planet in more better quality? At this time, if you say my pieces are inspirational, I recommend you watching this film “HAPPY” ‘Cause it will give you much more significant opportunity. So, well, I’m saying the movie is pretty awesome. :)
Though I guessed some parts on movie are so therapeutic that people may think it’s like self-development programs, several univ-professors and guest speakers appear on the film and their talk are filled with very impressive truths. They introduced several ‘happy’ lifestyles from many countries including Okinawa and Denmark, those are really interesting to me… But, one thing, I guess opinions and insistence are not strong enough to makes this movie vivid.
The main reason that I think this movie is very valuable is, this can be a nice opportunity (such as I mentioned at the previous paragraph) and a wonderful guide-book. A guide book. This is a wonderful guide book for people who are interested in such topics. This is the core of my thoughts on the film. It’s depend on you how you make some actions. Whether the content of your action will be in line with concept of the movie or not, it’s so wonderful to have an opportunity to do some actions. It’s very important to think of happiness and your own life. That’s the valuable thing this movie provides to you.
I’m going to another event on 25th. The legendary Satish Kumar will be in Meiji-Gakuin University Tokyo with Shinichi Tsuji for a talk session. Very looking forward to. :) Also, I’m thinking of reading some more books related to the topics. Ah, if I could find some nice events, I would attend them gladly. These are my actions. Check this movie and grab your opportunity.
BTW, I would write (a little bit) about movie as media. Some might say “this movie is a propaganda. Movie should NOT be used for political / philosophical purposes.” This may be true for them. But, at least to me, this opinion is getting old. We now have Twitter, FaceBook, Tumblr (of course!) and blogspot. In other words, we all have our own medias which enable transmitting our political opinions, original art pieces, jokes, etc… Thus, using movie as media is becoming natural to me. (What’s the difference between documentary film and propaganda? It’s blurring. I think documentary film is an extension of keynote presentation.) I guess this method is wise. Wonderful use of movie to share your thoughts.
A Private Use Only. Only stream available at copyright protected website, Mixcloud. Including first premiere of DJ .Kota’s latest remix works, and newest release from 2kai Productions. Download is available only for mixcrate registers. (mixcrate is also a copyright protected website with downloadble link)
Page 1 of 3